Lassco Wizer makes some of the best paper drills around including the single spindle Spinnit FM-2. This is a heavy-duty device that's easy to use and it comes with all the supplies you need. Let's take a look at this product's strengths and weaknesses as outlined below.
* The FM-2 is capable of drilling through a 500-sheet ream of paper in one shot. That's because it has a 2-inch drilling capacity. This is a great device to have around if you need to quickly put holes in your paper.
* This device has a table that measures 15" x 32" so you'll be able to drill letter- and legal-sized paper easily. Since the table is so wide you'll have plenty of workspace and won't feel cramped. Also, the table moves around so it'll be pretty easy to put multiple holes in your sheets.
* This machine has a foot pedal, allowing for hands-free operation. You'll feel more in control of the process because of it. Also, since this device is manually operated you won't need to work with oil or any other the other supplies needed for a hydraulic device.
* There are a number of supplies needed to start working with a drill. Luckily, the FM-2 comes with everything you need including a 5/16" drill bit, lubricant, and sharpener.
* This is a heavy-duty machine that's well-constructed. You'll be able to get a lot of use out of it.
* The FM-2 is one of the most reasonably priced floor model paper drills on the market, so it would be a great choice if you need to stick to a budget. Plus, it's covered by a one-year warranty so you can get it repaired or replaced if anything goes wrong with it.
* The FM-2 is a single spindle drill which means it can only drill one hole at a time. This could be a problem if you need to put multiple holes (i.e. a three-hole pattern) in a lot of paper.
* This is a pretty large unit that measures 54" (height) x 32" (width) x 26" (depth) and weighs 150 pounds. It will take up a fair bit of room in your workspace. Also, it can only be shipped by truck. (It's too large to go in the mail.)
* The FM-2 is a baby blue color. This might not be the best hue for some workplaces.
The Lassco Wizer Spinnit FM-2 would be a good choice if you're in the market for a heavy-duty paper drill that only has one spindle. You'll be able to use this device to work with letter- and legal-sized paper and the large moving table offers you a lot of workspace. Operation will be easy thanks to the foot pedal and you'll have everything you need to use the machine right in the crate. Just keep in mind that it can only drill one hole at a time. If all of this sounds good to you, be sure to take a look at the FM-2 today.
Read more: http://www.articlesbase.com/presentation-articles/a-review-of-the-lassco-wizer-spinnit-fm-2-manual-life-single-spindle-paper-drill-3218872.html#ixzz0yrCeZZe6
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution